Now a lot of mechanical manufacturers, are choosing to use injection molding machine manipulator as the main mode of production, but the use of automated production in the robot can improve product productivity and product quality and reduce the production cost of the products are greatly improved in the production of injection Machine mechanics can work accurately, in fact, is a three-dimensional space positioning problem, is a combination of several lines and angular positioning. In many simpler cases, a single magnitude may be the primary. Factors that affect a single line or angular displacement error are as follows:
1. Positioning method - different positioning methods affect the different factors. Such as mechanical stopper positioning, positioning accuracy and the stiffness of the block and touch the speed when the block and other factors.
2. The positioning speed - positioning speed has a great influence on the positioning accuracy. This is because the positioning speed is different, the energy of the moving parts that must be dissipated is different. In general, in order to reduce the positioning error should be reasonable control of positioning speed, such as improving the cushioning device buffer performance and buffer efficiency, control the drive system to slow down the moving parts.
3. Accuracy - the accuracy of the manufacturing of the robot and the installation of speed control accuracy have a direct impact on the positioning accuracy.
4. Stiffness - When the structural rigidity and contact stiffness of the manipulator itself are low, the positioning accuracy is generally low due to the vibration.
5. The weight of the moving part - the weight of the moving part includes the weight of the manipulator itself and the weight of the load. The change of the weight of the moving parts has great influence on the positioning accuracy. Usually, the weight of the moving parts increases, the positioning accuracy is reduced. Therefore, the design not only to reduce the weight of the moving parts themselves, but also to consider the impact of changes in the work of the grip.
6. Drive source - hydraulic, pressure fluctuations and voltage, oil temperature, temperature fluctuations will affect the repeated positioning accuracy of the robot. Therefore, the use of the necessary regulator and adjust the oil temperature measures. Such as the use of accumulator to stabilize the oil pressure, with a heater or cooler control oil temperature, low speed, with the temperature, pressure compensation flow control valve control.
7. Control system - switch control, electro-hydraulic proportional control and servo control of the position control accuracy is different. This is not only because the accuracy and sensitivity of the various control elements are different, but also with the presence or absence of the position feedback device.